From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] activating swap by udev event
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:50:02
1 On 07/01/2010 08:44 AM, SpaceCake wrote:
2 > So, it solves the first problem, identifiying the device, but how can I
3 > tell to udev to use always /dev/sds (for example) for this device? Also
4 > I'm thinking how can I instruct udev to turn off swap when the device is
5 > removed, but this is another story :)
6
7 Here's what I have in my /etc/fstab file for one of my USB keys. I
8 assume you could just change it to say swap instead.
9
11 UUID=BA62-89BD /mnt/key auto noauto,user,exec,nosuid 0 0