From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Restricting Firefox website access
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:33:18
1 Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > But I had expected Squid + module to be the answer, and no-one
4 > mentioned it. A couple of clowns mentioned OpenDNS, and DansGuardian
5 > was the only serious reply I got, so you might want to look at that,
6 > too.
7 > http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/175114
8 >
9 > I really should be implementing this internet filtering this weekend.
10
11 Did privoxy go out of business... or just not suitable for the need?
12
13 I used to use it a few yrs ago but haven't had the need for quite a
14 while now.