From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: genlop and tab completion acts weird
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 04:33:48
1 Dale wrote:
2 > It's on a different partition but the same hard drive. So far, I been
3 > messing with other commands, genlop seems to be the only one that does
4 > this. I tried the usual ls, cat, equery and a few others but they work
5 > fine. It seems to be something that just affects genlop and I have no
6 > idea where to start. I'm running genlop-0.30.8-r2. Is this a bug
7 > maybe? Dale :-) :-)
8
9 Well, we can add tail, cp and rm to the list of commands where tab
10 completion works fine. So far, genlop is the only command that does this.
11
12 I also tried to use genlop-0.30.7 and genlop-0.30.5 with the same
13 results. I'm wondering if it is not genlop but something else. I also
14 tried both versions of bash-completion with the same results.
15
16 Can anyone nod their head that this is weird? o_O Come on, nod your
17 head and get it over with. lol Ideas would be nice tho. Heck, I'll
18 settle for 'mine does the same thing'.
19
20 Dale
21
25 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!