From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 12:42:54
1 Am 16.05.2014 12:53, schrieb covici@××××××××××.com:
2
3 > Now for some systemd problems. The root file system was read only when
4 > I logged in, but I could remount it rw -- not sure why this was
5 > happening. Some units did start, but most did not.
6
7 Maybe you only got into emergency mode?
8
9 > Also, even though my network names were correct, they did not come up,
10 > but I will try to look in the logs to see why not.
11 >
12 > So we have made some progress, but still a long way to go yet. Note
13 > also, that I am not booting into a display manager, just a regular
14 > console.
17 > What a lot of work just to get the system booted!
18
19 Oh yes! very complex stuff all around.
20
21 If you want send me the log off-list, I am curious to read through it.
22 This really gets a challenge here ;-)
23
24 Stefan