From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:40:51
1 James wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon<alan.mckinnon<at> gmail.com> writes:
6 >> WTF is that thing the ladies are firing at 1:25 and 4:25? I'll
7 >> hazard a guess at the calibre - 18mm?
8 >>
9 > Sorry for the delayed response.
10 > Barret 50 cal would be my guess.
13 >> And I thought the RPG7s we played with back in the day were impressive....
14 >>
15 > Dam shame 911 happened. Lots of folks use to play with all sorts of
16 > pyro-technik-toys. FEDS now have little patience for good old fashion fun.....
17 > anymore.
18 >
19 > Besides, if folks can protect themselves, then much less law enforcement
20 > is needed; aka bodes poorly for the political-legal-law_enforcement
21 > type of feudal business system we are now under, here in the good ole
22 > USA.... i.e. spend your money and let lawyers protect you, based
23 > on the paperwork that the law-enforcement file......
24 >
25 > After 4 years in the Marine corp, my nephew's entire battalion
26 > did not (re-up) continue with their military careers. It seems the
27 > "Rules of engagement" just plain suck now. Too many have held fellow
28 > dying marines in their arms as a result of the "Afgan Army regulars'" habit
29 > of shooting American Marines. Big Scandal but Obama does not care.
30 > Nobody cares; nobody investigates. Better off waiting until a real war comes
31 > about or politicians put their family members into military service......
32 > Then things will change.
35 > CHEERS!
36 >
37 > James
40 I can't say I blame them. They give them guns then tell them they can't
41 use them. May as well give them a plastic ball bat to fight with. It
42 would do as much good. I suspect there is about to be a LOT of that
43 going on.
44
45 Dale
46