From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:07:38
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > WTF is that thing the ladies are firing at 1:25 and 4:25? I'll
5 > hazard a guess at the calibre - 18mm?
6
7 Sorry for the delayed response.
8 Barret 50 cal would be my guess.
9
10 > And I thought the RPG7s we played with back in the day were impressive....
11
12 Dam shame 911 happened. Lots of folks use to play with all sorts of
13 pyro-technik-toys. FEDS now have little patience for good old fashion fun.....
14 anymore.
15
16 Besides, if folks can protect themselves, then much less law enforcement
17 is needed; aka bodes poorly for the political-legal-law_enforcement
18 type of feudal business system we are now under, here in the good ole
19 USA.... i.e. spend your money and let lawyers protect you, based
20 on the paperwork that the law-enforcement file......
21
22 After 4 years in the Marine corp, my nephew's entire battalion
23 did not (re-up) continue with their military careers. It seems the
24 "Rules of engagement" just plain suck now. Too many have held fellow
25 dying marines in their arms as a result of the "Afgan Army regulars'" habit
26 of shooting American Marines. Big Scandal but Obama does not care.
27 Nobody cares; nobody investigates. Better off waiting until a real war comes
28 about or politicians put their family members into military service......
29 Then things will change.
32 CHEERS!
33
34 James