From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:34:01
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 01:01 on Tuesday 07 June 2011, James did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 > > Do people down there spend an inordinate amount of time setting off
6 > > explosives and shooting guns, like they do here in GA? Originally
7 > > I'm from NE PA, which is a pretty redneck place. But GA is a whole
8 > > nother thang, as they say. :) Most people are very nice though, it's
9 > > refreshing. That obsession with explosions though... Nerve wracking.
10 >
11 > You kidding? Florida issues more conceal-carry permits than the
12 > next 3 state combined. Want the scary statistic, 75% of those
13 > are women.
14 >
15 > Ju want closet commando action? Check out some of my old
16 > college buddies from Alaska:
17 >
18 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tza2L6kfl8E&feature=youtu.be
19 >
20 > PEACE (through superior firepower)
21 > is the Alaskan motto....
24 WTF is that thing the ladies are firing at 1:25 and 4:25? I'll hazard a guess
25 at the calibre - 18mm?
26
27 And I thought the RPG7s we played with back in the day were impressive....
28
29 :-)
33 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com