From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 01:14:35
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Apparently, though unproven, at 01:01 on Tuesday 07 June 2011, James did opine
3 > thusly:
6 >> Indi<thebeelzebubtrigger<at> gmail.com> writes:
7 >>
8 >>> Do people down there spend an inordinate amount of time setting off
9 >>> explosives and shooting guns, like they do here in GA? Originally
10 >>> I'm from NE PA, which is a pretty redneck place. But GA is a whole
11 >>> nother thang, as they say. :) Most people are very nice though, it's
12 >>> refreshing. That obsession with explosions though... Nerve wracking.
13 >>>
14 >> You kidding? Florida issues more conceal-carry permits than the
15 >> next 3 state combined. Want the scary statistic, 75% of those
16 >> are women.
17 >>
18 >> Ju want closet commando action? Check out some of my old
19 >> college buddies from Alaska:
20 >>
21 >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tza2L6kfl8E&feature=youtu.be
22 >>
23 >> PEACE (through superior firepower)
24 >> is the Alaskan motto....
27 > WTF is that thing the ladies are firing at 1:25 and 4:25? I'll hazard a guess
28 > at the calibre - 18mm?
29 >
30 > And I thought the RPG7s we played with back in the day were impressive....
31 >
32 > :-)
37 They may get away with gun control in some places but I can think of a
38 few I wouldn't even want to try it. lol Texas, Florida, Alaska and
39 actually most southeastern states and some southwestern ones too. I
40 don't know any law enforcement person that would want to try to take the
41 guns away from the folks in that video. I wouldn't for sure. I may not
42 be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I also ain't the dullest. O_O
43
44 That said, Louisiana always scared me the most. I have always heard
45 that they can kill someone and you never find the body. Lots of
46 alligators with healthy appetites down there. Sort of reminds me of
47 that roach motel. You check in but never leave. ;-)
48
49 Neat video tho. I think they were shooting sticks of dynamite at times.
50
51 Dale
52