From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:03:10
1 Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Do people down there spend an inordinate amount of time setting off
5 > explosives and shooting guns, like they do here in GA? Originally
6 > I'm from NE PA, which is a pretty redneck place. But GA is a whole
7 > nother thang, as they say. :) Most people are very nice though, it's
8 > refreshing. That obsession with explosions though... Nerve wracking.
11 You kidding? Florida issues more conceal-carry permits than the
12 next 3 state combined. Want the scary statistic, 75% of those
13 are women.
14
15 Ju want closet commando action? Check out some of my old
16 college buddies from Alaska:
17
18 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tza2L6kfl8E&feature=youtu.be
19