From: Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] applets on gnome-2.12.0
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:10:02
1 Bruno Lustosa wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 > Anyone on this list using gnome-2.12.0 already?
4 > I managed to emerge everything, and almost everything is working fine.
5 > I'm having some problems with a few applets though, that are annoying me.
6 > Important applets such as window list and workspace switcher won't load,
7 > giving panel errors.
8 > Can someone help me?
9
10 Don't remember the bug number but the solution is in bugzilla (search
11 for gnome 2.12 applet). If I recall correctly you need to reemerge a
12 certain package. (btw Gnome 2.12 looks good! :) )
13 --
14 Naga
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list