From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mencoder: error encoding, following howto
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:37:21
1 On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:02:18 -0400
2 fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Wednesday 21 June 2006 18:03, Nick Rout wrote:
5 > > dvdrip is in portage and is an excellent tool for backing up DVD.
6 >
7 > It looked that way to me, however in every test I tried, after ripping it
8 > always said only X out of a total of Y frames were ripped, and it was always
9 > somewhere around 20 - 30% less. Did that on two systems. In short, it looked
10 > good to me but I gave up on it after fighting with it for a week.
13 ahhh yes I picked up that thread now...
14
15 k3b has a dvd ripping front end too, just looking into that!
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list