From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mencoder: error encoding, following howto
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:21:05
1 On Wednesday 21 June 2006 18:03, Nick Rout wrote:
2 > dvdrip is in portage and is an excellent tool for backing up DVD.
3
4 It looked that way to me, however in every test I tried, after ripping it
5 always said only X out of a total of Y frames were ripped, and it was always
6 somewhere around 20 - 30% less. Did that on two systems. In short, it looked
7 good to me but I gave up on it after fighting with it for a week.
10 "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
11 all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
12 their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
13 become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list