From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Last rites: app-admin/gkrellm & plugins
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 08:05:59
1 On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:20:03 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Second, if no one takes it over, what could be used in its place?  I'll
4 > be honest, I don't know of anything that could replace it but I've never
5 > thought about looking either.  I'm looking into app-admin category but
6 > don't see anything obvious to replace it.
7
8 The only thing I've found that comes close is app-admin/conky - it's nice
9 but a bit awkward to set up. The last time I troed it was a few years ago
10 and there was the odd issue so I went back to GkrellM.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on the earth.