From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] clamav and spamassassin
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 19:53:52
1 I haven't set up any antivirus measures on my Gentoo systems so I
2 think I should. Is clamav run as a scheduled filesystem scanner on
3 each system and as an email scanner on the mail server all that's
4 necessary?
5
6 I'm currently greylisting email to prevent spam from getting through.
7 It catches a lot, but more and more gets through. I'm not using any
8 mailfilters now and If I set up a clamav mailfilter I think I may as
9 well set up a spamassassin mailfilter to take the place of
10 greylisting. Is this the best guide for clamav and spamassassin:
11
12 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/mailfilter-guide.xml
13
14 Could I run into any problems with clamav or spamassassin that might
15 make we wish I hadn't implemented them?
16
17 - Grant