From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge util-linx; util-linux and sysvinit block eachother.
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:12:44
1 On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:33:16 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > I'm an old fart, set in my ways, I found something long ago that works
4 > for me with unsufficient pain to provoke a change.
5
6 I clearly have a lower pain threshold than you :(
7
8 > So I ain't changin' :-)
9
10 Good thing it's an option then ;-)
11
12 And no, I don't have it turned on by default, but it is in my alias for a
13 world update - but not in my system alias update, I ain't that trusting...
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 The thrill of victory, the agony of delete.