From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TVSE MSP 240 Classic Dot Matrix Printer
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:31:51
1 I'm quite well aware that dot-matrix printers are still "alive and well" - that would seem evident from the fact that you can buy one new on eBay.
2
3 Saying that they're still is use, however, is a different matter from saying that they're in the kind of common, widespread, household use that they were 20+ years ago.
4
5 I had no doubt there would be *some* users of dot-matrix printers on this list, but they're not the solution most of is are reaching for when we want to print out our driving directions or tickets we reserved.
6
7 I look forward to your further illuminating comments on the actual question originally asked by Nilesh.
8
9 Stroller.