From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TVSE MSP 240 Classic Dot Matrix Printer
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:12:53
1 Just want to inform that dot-matrix printers are still alive and well;
2 my office has 3 heavy duty dot-matrix printers for printing carbonized
3 tax receipts for our clients. And another medium duty one for printing
4 our carbonized salary slips ;)
5
6 Alas, the program used to print the tax receipts and salary slips are
7 custom windoze apps, so I can't be sure how they will work with Linux
8 boxen.
9
10 Rgds,