From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why are gentoo people so in love with colorized output?!?
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 15:46:50
1 On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 09:36:20 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > Hello Dan Farrell,
5 >
6 > > Hey tony, maybe this is beyond your control, or maybe you don't
7 > > care, and if not i respect your autonomy in such matters, but your
8 > > reply block punctuation character '|' defeats the very helpful
9 > > colorization of my and many other browsers that use the usual '>'
10 > > character to identify reply text. It makes your letters nearly
11 > > unreadable. respects, - dan
12 >
13 > I too use Claws Mail and | is correctly identified as a quote marker
14 > here. It's been like that for as long as I can remember, even as far
15 > back as the old version you are using :)
16
17 I had to manually add it to the reply character enumeration.
18 Unfortunately, everything above syl.claws 2.4 is masked testing on
19 x86_64, and I don't want to get my hands dirty on this one. Perhaps
20 one day...
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list