From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to determine if a NIC is playing gigabit?
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:03:46
1 One more thing. The file transfer speed is
2 min(max(HDD),max(NIC),max(others)) so it will depend on your HDD, your
3 network and other reasons. I find out that using sftp command seem to be
4 faster than NFS or Samba. Could you try sftp and check if it is faster
5 or not? Then check the dmesg as well as network cables to see if there
6 is any problem.
7
8 Hung
9