From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Adjusting brightness on videos. kmplayer in particular.
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:07:43
1 Graham Murray wrote:
2 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> writes:
5 >> I downloaded CSI and a NCIS video a while ago. I'm trying to watch it
6 >> but it is really dark. I am using kmplayer with mplayer for the
7 >> backend. I found where it says you can adjust brightness and contrast
8 >> but they don't do anything. The screen looks fine outside of watching a
9 >> show. Here is some emerge info just in case I missed a USE flag or
10 >> something:
13 > Have you tried changing the gamma?
18 I tried changing all the things in the menu that pops up. None of them
19 do anything at all. They move and they are not grayed out or anything,
20 they just don't work. It reminds me of adjusting the volume when it is
21 muted.
22
23 Ideas?
24