From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen-saver annoyance after recent update
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:12:35
1 On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 10:08:03PM +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote
2 > How about: not using screensavers at all?
3
4 Now for a stupid-sounding question... what is the screensaver called?
5 A "ps -ef" doesn't show any process with "screen" in the name. Man x
6 and man xorg don't help. I'm running blackbox, so I don't have a
7 gazillion settings widgets (nothing helpful in man blackbox). How can I
8 find what program is blanking the screen? Once I do that, I can either
9 set parameters or disable it.
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>