From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:57:46
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 02:27:03 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >>> Yes, I have two instances of it running permanently too. Though I
5 >>> think James is right too, in that it does still have the odd bug.
6 >> I haven't had any trouble with mine. It just sits there and runs until
7 >> I logout. What is this bug it suffers from?
8 > Yay! We've finally found some software that works perfectly for Dale yet
9 > shows bugs for other people!
10 >
11 > You're slipping, Dale!
15 I was wanting to test it to see if it would screw up with me too. ROFL
16 I figure I must have left something out somewhere. ;-)
17
18 Dale
19