From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC 5.4.0
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:48:04
1 On Monday 24 Apr 2017 14:36:01 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Speaking of long emerge times, so far this box has spent nearly six hours on
4 > two systems simultaneously (one being a chroot for a slower machine) and
5 > still hasn't finished. And qtwebkit has just failed; I'd better look into
6 > that.
7
8 I've had the odd rebuild failure here & there, don't bother re-emerging it
9 until revdep-rebuild has finished. Any dependencies it needs would have been
10 rebuilt by then and it should complete without problem.
13 Regards,
14 Mick