From: George <georoberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Java with Firefox not recognized
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 04:44:50
1 Joseph wrote:
2
3 >I have Java installed "blackdown-jdk-1.4.2" on my system and it is
4 >enabled in Firefox.
5 >However, when I try to view some pages that need Java it keeps
6 >complaining about missing plug-in "Java Runtime Environment" and it is
7 >not available when i try to install it, even though I have Java
8 >installed and enabled.
9 >
10 >I have an Axis Camera and can not view one setting that require Java.
11 >But it works with Firefox and Windows Java (why they alway have to
12 >better :-/ )
13 >What am I missing? Why my Java is not recognized by Camera. Axis
14 >Cameras use Linux OS.
18 this might help you http:/http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#q2.2
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list