From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-3.5.9 and Kmail
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:33:13
1 On Tuesday 20 May 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > It appears to be an artifact of the current Keramik theme you are
4 > using - I get the same here, but Plastik theme does display correctly
5
6 You mean you get the same when you set up your theme as Keramik, right?
7
8 Is this a bug? Do I live with it until KDE-4 becomes stable? It's amazing
9 how silly little things bother us when get set in our ways. ;-)
10
11 PS. Just messed up my KDE Style now and all my fonts are small and blurry!
12 Which file(s) should I restore from a back up to bring my theme/style back?
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick