From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 22:34:34
1 Colleen Beamer wrote:
2 > I use amarok, but not for playing CD's. I use it as a jukebox ... yes,
3 > I know KDE offers juk, but I like amarok better. Amarok is great for
4 > that purpose.
5 >
6 > Be kind to those deers, Dale. It's getting close to winter and they're
7 > hungry! :-)
8 >
9 > Colleen
12 I guess if I had a bunch of music then I would see the need but I only
13 have a few CDs. When they started suing Grandma and little kids, I
14 stopped buying and canceled my membership. I'm thinking about starting
15 again tho. Maybe. Youtube works pretty well tho.
16
17 If those deer ain't careful, they will be the ones getting eat. I like
18 cows, pigs and chickens but deer will fit in the skillet too. :/
19
20 Dale
21