From: Catalin Trifu <catalin@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Restore visual aspect
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:36:52
1 XFCE, GNOME, KDE; 99% XFCE
2
3 all are screwed up.
4
5 Richard Fish wrote:
6 > On 11/20/06, Catalin Trifu <catalin@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
7 >> After playing with themes and beryl; I finally decided to let go
8 >> of eye candy on my work machine and wanted to switch back to the
9 >> visual aspect I had.
10 >> Needless to say it was a painfull experience. Now everything looks
11 >> like crap; gtk2 apps that look like gtk1; icon theme is screwed up, etc.
12 >> I tried to remove all visually related files and stuff from my
13 >> home dir, but that did not solve the problem.
14 >> What would be the procedure to follow to restore the original
15 >> looks of the desktop environment ?
16 >
17 > Which desktop environment are you using?
18 >
19 > -Richard
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list