From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] march cflag for Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 21:54:10
1 ср, 19 сент. 2018 г. в 0:53, james <garftd@×××××××.net>:
2 >
3 > On 9/18/18 3:22 AM, gevisz wrote:
4 > > Currently, I am prepairing to build Gentoo system on
5 > > computer with AMD Athlon 64 X2 for computer with
6 > > Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor.
7 > >
8 > > What will be the correct march cflag for Intel Pentium
9 > > Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor to set up in
10 > > make.conf ?
11 > >
12 > > Am I right to use amd64 stage3 for Intel Pentium
13 > > Dual-Core E2160 SLA8Z Malay processor?
14 >
15 > Once the system is 'boostrapped', you can run cpuinfo
16 > and look at the flags listed therein. There are way less
17 > gentoo flags one can set for a CPU, than what cpuinfo reveals.
18 > Also some might not be a good idea to set; you have to ferret
19 > out those details per your cpu(s).
20
21 Thank you for your reply.
22
23 Unfortunately, currently, I don't have an access to the target
24 computer. Can I use the output of lspci instead of cpuinfo?
25 I have just got it by e-mail and attached the corresponding
26 image to my previous reply in this thread.