From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] custom-cxxflags not supported but on anyway
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:50:40
1 2009/2/16 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>:
2 > On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:38:25 +0100, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
3 >
4 >> This flag has been added recently to the qt packages and although it
5 >> is disabled the affected packages need a rebuild when newuse is
6 >> triggered.
7 >
8 > Use --reinstall changed-use instead of --newuse. It saves on pointless
9 > rebuilds.
12 Hm I must have missed this option somehow. Good to know there is such
13 feature. I guess in this case only the portage package database is
14 updated.
17 Regards,
18 Daniel