From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Open RC problem?
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 09:46:31
1 On Friday 04 December 2015 22:11:50 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 17:05:49 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > Thanks for the reply, Alan. I did some more poking around and found
4 > > that removing zerotier-one and netmount from the default run-level
5 > > fixed it. Or maybe it was just coincidence again - this box certainly
6 > > does some odd things at times.
7 >
8 > Unlikely, because the RAID stuff is started in the boot runlevel,
9 > whereas zerotier-one is in the default runlevel.
10
11 Yes, I know. I'm clutching at straws here. I think this motherboard must
12 have some kind of timing difficulty with my SSDs.
15 Rgds
16 Peter