From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Open RC problem?
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 22:12:09
1 On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 17:05:49 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Thanks for the reply, Alan. I did some more poking around and found
4 > that removing zerotier-one and netmount from the default run-level
5 > fixed it. Or maybe it was just coincidence again - this box certainly
6 > does some odd things at times.
7
8 Unlikely, because the RAID stuff is started in the boot runlevel,
9 whereas zerotier-one is in the default runlevel.
10
11 > That zerotier thing was an attempt at linking to my mobile phone, but
12 > it's no longer interfering now. I never did quite manage to get it
13 > working anyway.
14
15 I discovered zerotier-one some months ago and wouldn't be without it now,
16 especially when they released an Android client. What problems did you
17 have?
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"