From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4 first impressions
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:41:49
1 On 22 January 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 22 January 2008, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > On Monday 21 January 2008 08:42:17 Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > > > Kontact works properly and so does the kmail component.
5 > > > kmail on it's own does not work. wtf is up with that anyway?
6 > >
7 > > Does that mean that I will get a working kmail if I emerge it as part
8 > > of kontact, but not if I emerge it on its own?
9 >
10 > No, it means that if you run kmail stand-alone it doesn't even show up
11 > on the screen. If you run it without kontact it seems to work.
12
13 With kontact he means. Unfortunately not for me yet.
14
15 Uwe
18 If a man speaks in a forest, and no woman listens to him,
19 is he still lying?
20 --
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list