From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4 first impressions
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:26:05
1 On Tuesday 22 January 2008, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Monday 21 January 2008 08:42:17 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Kontact works properly and so does the kmail component.
4 > > kmail on it's own does not work. wtf is up with that anyway?
5 >
6 > Does that mean that I will get a working kmail if I emerge it as part
7 > of kontact, but not if I emerge it on its own?
8
9 No, it means that if you run kmail stand-alone it doesn't even show up
10 on the screen. If you run it without kontact it seems to work.
11
12 This has nothing to do with how you compiled it.
16 Alan McKinnon
17 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
18 --
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list