From: Daniel D Jones <ddjones@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail editor freezes
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:43:39
1 On Saturday, October 09, 2010 14:38:16 Yohan Pereira wrote:
2 > thats odd im typing this from kmail.
3 >
4 > whavt version?
5
6 1.13.5
7
8 I've been using Kmail for years and I don't believe there was an upgrade just
9 before this started happening. I suspect that it's something outside Kmail
10 itself, some service it's trying to access, but I don't know what it would be.
11
12 Another clue is that it does a very similar thing when I press the Send
13 button. It freezes for about ten to fifteen seconds before sending.
16 "Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?" - Artemus Ward