From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why are gentoo people so in love with colorized output?!?
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:33:59
1 On Wednesday 04 April 2007 22:36, b.n. wrote:
2
3 > *slap on the forehead* Oh my god, now I understand it all. You are using
4 > a WHITE xterm background.
5 >
6 > The Gentoo colours make complete sense on a BLACK background. I do agree
7 > that they are insane on a white or otherwise light background.
8 >
9 > I was thinking you were quite mad :) ,however now I agree with your
10 > point (even if I don't agree with your ranting attitude: as repeated a
11 > TON of times, your options are 1)file bugs 2)become a gentoo dev 3)stop
12 > using Gentoo).
13
14 or, 4)switch to a black background?
15