From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: encoding MP3 files for iPod
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 01:05:51
1 Thanks to you both. Wanna here something strange. . . or maybe not.
2
3 It's the file name.
4
5 A file named Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon - 02 - On The Run.mp3
6
7 will not work.
8
9 I rename it to
10
11 pf-dsotm-03.mp3
12
13 and it works just fine.
14
15 I don't know why yet. I have mp3 files which have come from the
16 internet which have spaces, capital letters, lower case letters,
17 numbers, and they work fine.
18
19 When I have time my curiosity will force me to experiment some more to
20 find out exactly what causes this, but for now I'm content to be
23 Adrian
27 On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 10:34:12 -0700