From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] More on mbr
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:15:50
1 read the reply to your other thread. you installed grub on the first
2 partition, not on the mbr. quite likely this over-wrote something
3 essential to lilo.
4
5 you can now boot with a boot cd and chroot into your environmment
6 (similar to what you did when installing).
7
8 >From there you can fix either grub or lilo and all should be sweet.
11 On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:45:00 -0600