From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:33:30
1 Well, I'm on 26K dial-up which ain't a whole lot better. You should see
2 me downloading Open Office. It takes three nights to get it all.
3
4 Oh, we don't have anything else where I live. There is no cable modem
5 or DSL here and likely won't be for a long time either I'm sorry to say.
6
7 I top posted for you though. LOL
8
9 I'm going to bed. It's after 9:00AM and I've been up all night.
10
11 Later
12
13 Dale