From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:55:49
1 Owned, lmao.
2
3 On 10/30/05, Nicholas Hockey <tilt@××××××××××.net> wrote:
6 > LOOK I'M TOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS, OMG YOU MIGHT DIE!!!!
7 >
8 > I don't know why ppl just want to bitch about top posting and HTML? Sure
9 > back when we were all on an old external hays 9600 it was irritating to
10 > download all that extra crap. But adding a few extra kb doesn't mean much
11 > now, get over yourself, and just FYI I rarely ever top post, and I never use
12 > HTML e-mail. I did this in hopes that you would have a coronary and die.
13 > You're just one of those people that do nothing all day, but find fault with
14 > everything. How 'bout for once you actually help somebody, instead of
15 > feeding your own superiority complex. "Look at me I'm perfect, I type
16 > plaintext, I don't top post AND I know how to use a console to read my
17 > e-mail! I am so much better than you. Yield to my superiority!!" You are not
18 > special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same
19 > decaying organic matter as everything else. Now you want to know a waste of
20 > bandwidth, look you quoted this whole e-mail just to say stop wasting a few
21 > kb. Oh and by the way most console based e-mail clients can parse HTML,
22 > learn to configure your client instead of making everyone comply with your
23 > every whim. That's all I wanted to say… as for the Eterm problem, looks like
24 > imlib should be re-emerged, then Eterm should link fine. Have a nice day.
27 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
28 Those who can count, and those who can't.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list