From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]How can i remove the xfce clearly?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 01:59:03
1 ÕÔ¼ÑêÍ wrote:
2 > But it seems that the --depclean is a dangerous operate ??
5 I use it quite often here. It's like a knife, use it carefully. Always
6 use the -a or -p option and check that it is not removing something I
7 want or need before letting it complete the removal. I prefer the -a
8 option since it is faster. If the list is correct, just hit "y" and let
9 it remove the unwanted packages.
10
11 Dale
12
16 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
17 how you interpreted my words!
18
19 Miss the compile output? Hint:
20 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"