From: Whitt Madden <whittmadden@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo 2007.0 installer problem (unpacking the stage tarball takes forever)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:33:22
1 I agree, I think the reason most don't want to go that route, is because
2 they have to read the instructions. I do think however, that if they offer
3 it as a way to do the install, it should work. I've had trouble with the
4 graphical installer ever since it came to be. I wonder why it has so many
5 issues?
6