From: Juan Miguel Perez <victormt@×××××××.cu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net.eth0 starting yet not starting
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:23:14
1 Lord Sauron wrote:
2
3 > Weird problem.
4 >
5 > On my server net.eth0 isn't starting, yet it is.
6 >
7 > During boot it goes through the normal routine, it starts net.lo and
8 > everything, however, then it goes into runlevel 3 and then all my
9 > services fail (apache, sshd, ddclient, etc), complaining that net.eth0
10 > isn't running. I log in and try to start net.eth0 and it tells me
11 > that it's already running!
12 >
13 > I tried adding net.eth0 to runlevel boot, boot and default, and then
14 > just default, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what is
15 > going on? This is really confusing me.
16 >
17 Hi
18 try to fix in the kernel the module of your net card like * and not like
19 M i think that can be one way
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list