From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: acpi battery events, Sony FS740
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 02:21:30
1 On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 19:46 -0600, »Q« wrote:
2 > Iain Buchanan wrote:
5 > > To get around it, perhaps you could keep "state" with a file. eg
6 > > (untested):
7 >
8 > [big snip]
9 >
10 > > HTH!
11 >
12 > It certainly did; thanks very much! After some tinkering (my
13 > understanding of testing syntax in bash scripts is pretty weak), I've
14 > got the scheme you suggested working fine.
15
16 cool, thanks for letting me know! glad I could help.
17
18 I just had a thought though - the file you use should probably go
19 somewhere more sane, like /var/run or something like that.
20
21 cya,
25 I'm sure a mathematician would claim that 0 and 1 are both very
26 interesting numbers. :-)
27 -- Larry Wall in <199707300650.XAA05515@××××.org>
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list