From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:49:46
1 On Tuesday 07 September 2010, Al wrote:
2 > > because he hopes that you finally shut up?
3 >
4 > Why do you read this thread and answer to it? Ignore it.
5
6 I would, if you wouldn't put out a large percentage of emails arriving at my
7 inbox.
10 > When you think mailinlists such advanced, there is no reason to be
11 > disturbed by a discussion that doesn't stays inside it's thread.
12 >
13 > By your reaction you only underline the limitations of the mailing
14 > list approach.
15
16 no, you are babbling about a technology that is as much as dead and demand
17 changes. For no good reason at all.
18 With a newsreader I still would have to mark your postings as read. Or filter
19 them out. Just like email.
20
21 Face it. News has zero advantages.