From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:57:24
1 2010/9/7 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>:
2 > On Tuesday 07 September 2010, Al wrote:
3 >> > because he hopes that you finally shut up?
4 >>
5 >> Why do you read this thread and answer to it? Ignore it.
6 >
7 > I would, if you wouldn't put out a large percentage of emails arriving at my
8 > inbox.
11 Execellent. You give the best example why mailing lists influence
12 communication in a negative way.
13
14 You have difficulties to let some people stay in their own thread,
15 beause it all goes through your inbox. You call that advanced? I
16 don't.
17
18 Al