From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:31:45
1 On Tuesday 07 September 2010 18:57:12 Al wrote:
2 > 2010/9/7 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>:
3 > > On Tuesday 07 September 2010, Al wrote:
4 > >> > because he hopes that you finally shut up?
5 > >>
6 > >> Why do you read this thread and answer to it? Ignore it.
7 > >
8 > > I would, if you wouldn't put out a large percentage of emails arriving at
9 > > my inbox.
10 >
11 > Execellent. You give the best example why mailing lists influence
12 > communication in a negative way.
13 >
14 > You have difficulties to let some people stay in their own thread,
15 > beause it all goes through your inbox. You call that advanced? I
16 > don't.
17 >
18 > Al
19
20 If this were a news-group, your messages would still be filling up the list and
21 we'd still need to filter out your messages.
22
23 How do news-servers help keep the noise level down there?