From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 19:31:31
1 ----- Original Message ----
2
3 > From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > 2010/9/7 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>:
6 > > On Tuesday 07 September 2010, Al wrote:
7 > >> > because he hopes that you finally shut up?
8 > >> Why do you read this thread and answer to it? Ignore it.
9 > > I would, if you wouldn't put out a large percentage of emails arriving at
10 my
11 > > inbox.
12 > Execellent. You give the best example why mailing lists influence
13 > communication in a negative way.
14 > You have difficulties to let some people stay in their own thread,
15 > beause it all goes through your inbox. You call that advanced? I
16 > don't.
17
18 Doesn't have anything to do with the communications medium. Email or NNTP - this
19 thread has become a rant by you for no other purpose than you own agenda.
20
21 You're way off topic for this list, and the community has already responded to
22 you multiple times.
23 They've even pointed out how to get what you want through existing systems.
24
25 Please listen to the community and heed their advice on this one.
26 Otherwise you may just find yourself de-subscribed, blocked, or blacklisted
27 (likely be individuals) and you won't ever get the advice you want/need.
28
29 Ben