From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Emerge and binary packages
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 15:51:25
1 On 2018-06-30 10:50, Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > For many, many years I've been using binpkg to help ease the compile
4 > pain on my Intel NUC Celeron-based frontends. I use distcc on one to
5 > compile all my packages and export /usr/portage/packages via nfs.
6
7 Do you mind sharing your distcc setup? I could not get it to work in
8 the way described in the wiki.
11 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
12 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
13 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
14 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.