From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Migration to xorg-x11 7.0 - Great except for one detail
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:23:55
1 Remy Blank wrote:
2 > Then, in the control center, select the function for which you
3 > want to assign a shortcut,
4
5 Yes, but as I said: there are no multimedia-related actions like
6 Play or Stop or Mute there, just windowing, editing and navigating
7 stuff. Do I need to emerge a certain KDE component for multimedia
8 actions to appear? Or do they come with a certain player, like
9 kplayer or kmplayer?
10
11 > The thing that I find really strange is that the key are
12 > recognized, they just don't work as shortcuts.
13
14 What happens if you reassign the same shortcuts? Maybe first back
15 up ~/.kde, and if it works, check what's different.
16
17 Benno
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list