From: Sarpy Sam <sarpy.sam@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sharing a CUPS printer
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:12:17
1 > So far this looks OK. However, if I go into the CUPS manager on the
2 > client and try to print a test page it's telling me the printer is not
3 > available.
4 >
5 > Any ideas? I guess you can print a test page from within the CUPS
6 > manager on the client?
7
8 I never tried to print a test page from the client CUPS manager, but I
9 could print from the webbrowser which is what I was going for. I
10 personally can't even get to the CUPS manager in the client machine
11 since the Listen localhost:631 has been commented out so there is no
12 manager to get to.
13
14 Your seeing the printer though. That's a start.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list